City of Los Angeles Personnel Department
Job Search Assistance
Services of the agencies listed range from basic employment assistance such as viewing job listings, job referral information, and employment workshops to more intensive services such as career counseling, vocational training, on-the-job-training and other services that lead to employment. You can also find skilled employment specialists, thousands of local job listings, training resources, and full-service technical centers with phones, fax machines, copiers, and computers with Internet access and resume building tools. WorkSource Centers and One Source Centers offer a variety of services.
The City of Los Angeles is not responsible for the content, nor endorses or supports any advertising that may be contained on the site. Neither is it responsible for the inability to use, or damages that may arise from the use of, the site and/or materials contained on the site.
- Find the WorkSource or One Stop Center nearest you:
- WorkSource Centers and One Source Centers within the City of Los Angeles:
- Local WorkSource Centers in the Los Angeles region:
- Other locations in Southern California One-Stop Career & Business Center
- All other areas within the California's Workforce Investment Boards:
- Los Angeles Public Library
- The Los Angeles Public Library can assist with computer access for resume writing and online applications. Go to the below link to find a library near you:
- OTHER RELATED SERVICES
- CalJobs Services for Job seekers: http://www.edd.ca.gov/Jobs_and_Training/Find_a_Job.htm
- Career One Stop Skills Profiler: http://www.careerinfonet.org/skills/default.aspx
- Los Angeles Community College District: http://www.laccd.edu/
An Equal Opportunity Employer