Building and Safety: Resource Management Bureau
COMMENTS: The Los Angeles Department of Building and Safety (LADBS) has a paygrade advancement/transfer opportunity for Senior Accountant II in the LADBS Resource Management Bureau.
The position will serve in the Financial services Division, with duties and responsibilities that include, but are not limited to:
· Supervising and directing the work of professional and clerical accounting personnel engaged in revenue collection;
· Reporting on fee amounts collected for LADBS and other Development Services Departments;
· Managing inquiries/issues on cash receipting;
· Reviewing and approving documents for encumbrances and payments;
· Reconciling LADBS fund balances with Controller accounts; and,
· Preparing reports on the condition of LADBS funds and accounts and other related work.
Applications will be reviewed and those individuals noted as the most qualified will be interviewed for consideration. Candidates must demonstrate past success at planning and supervising the work of professional and clerical accounting personnel, and possess excellent organizational and time-management skills.
A 5/40 or 9/80 work schedule is available.The work location is 201 N. Figueroa Street, Suite 740, Los Angeles, CA 90012.
Interested candidates may submit a Departmental Application and Resume via email at Personnel.LiaisonServicesDivIII@lacity.org.
Mention “LADBS-Senior Accountant II Paygrade/Transfer Opportunity” in the subject line.
For questions or additional information, please contact LADBS Personnel Services at (213) 482-6722.
Open until a sufficient number of applications are received.