The current salary range for the Senior Administrative Clerk position is $50,049 to $73,184 annually.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
Duties of this administrative clerk position include but are not limited to the following:
· Filing and scanning of loan agreements, incoming and outgoing correspondences, demands and reconveyances, etc.
· Primary staff person to receive and appropriately direct phone calls from main line. Answers basic questions concerning loan accounts, or based on borrower’s technical need, refers calls to appropriate professional staff member.
· Primary staff person to process and file incoming written correspondences and distribute to the appropriate staff for further processing.
· Assists Management Assistants, Management Analysts, and Development Finance Officers in processing and preparing background check reports.
· Assists staff with faxing and mailing of various applications and correspondences.
· Assists with customer inquiries related to loan accounts.
· Requests service repair of office equipment such as fax, copiers and printers.
· Maintains and orders supplies.
· Assists staff with miscellaneous assignments as needed (copying documents, coordinating document retrieval from storage, etc.)
REQUIREMENTSCandidates for this position must currently have the civil service job classification of Senior Administrative Clerk and have completed a probationary period in this classification by the application deadline.
Interested applicants must submit a completed City of Los Angeles Application form and a résumé (ATTN: Senior Administrative Clerk – Asset Management Division) to the following email address: email@example.com or to LAHD’s Personnel Unit on Tuesdays or Thursdays between 8:00 a.m. to Noon, located at 1200 W. 7th St., 9th Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90017, no later than 12:00 p.m. on Wednesday, September 28, 2022.
If you have any questions, please email the Los Angeles Housing Department Personnel Unit at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (213) 808-8804.