The Administrative Services Division - NC Funding Section will be accepting applications for Accounting Clerk transfer candidates. The Accounting Clerk will be responsible for monitoring, reviewing, and validating Neighborhood Council expenditures, including credit card transactions, monthly expenditures reports, and annual budget allocations.
Duties include, but not limited to:
· Explain and interpret NC Funding Program Policies and Guidelines;
· Access and navigate the NC Funding System Portal to manage and monitor NC funding activity;
· Demonstrate attention to details and accuracy while maintaining accounting files and databases;
· Process accounting documents and reports related to purchases, contracts, appropriations, rollovers, accruals, and other functions.
· Provide support in conducting account audits and reviews, 1099 reports, and reconciliations.
· Provide excellent customer service over the phone, in writing, online meetings, and in-person as necessary;
· Facilitate Program training of NC Board Members and the public to help NCs with their understanding and implementation of Program Policies and Guidelines;
· Other duties as assigned.
Interested applicants, please submit a Department Application and resume to email@example.com. Open until a sufficient number of applications are received.