The Board of Public Works is seeking to fill an Administrative Clerk position in their Climate Emergencies Section.
The duties of the position include, but are not limited to the following:
· Providing clerical support to the Climate Emergencies Commission;
· Preparing and posting Emergencies Meeting Agendas;
· Preparing and distributing meeting minutes and journals;
· Assisting in facilitation of Commission Meetings;
· Endorsing reports, motions, and other items with actions taken by the Climate Emergencies Commission and preparing correspondence;
· Distributing documents to affected parties;
· Reviewing, tracking, and posting minutes and the vote on each action;
· Maintaining a log of the minutes and journals of the meetings;
· Ordering and monitoring Commissioner equipment;
· Processing purchases in the City’s FMS 2.0 System; and
· Assisting in directing and responding to public inquiries.
Full Time Civil Service Status in the class of Administrative Clerk.
A screening process may be used to invite the most qualified candidates. Interested candidates should submit a resume or city application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Administrative Clerk Climate Emergencies – BPW” by December 8, 2021, at 4:00 pm.
In accordance with Los Angeles City Ordinance 187134, candidates must meet the minimum requirement of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or receive an exemption and report their vaccination status prior to being hired by the hiring City department. The ordinance is available at https://clkrep.lacity.org/onlinedocs/2021/21-0921_ord_187134_8-24-21.pdf