DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Personnel Department’s Employee Benefits Division/COMMUTEwell Section
administers the City of Los Angeles Rideshare Program, which includes promoting
various ridesharing programs/incentives to City employee for commuting to/from work. As
Needed Clerks are used to support this function in a range of duties, including the
• Process quarterly transit reimbursement and bike-walk subsidy applications from
• Under the supervision of COMMUTEwell professional and clerical staff, distribute
information, direct to the appropriate resource, and otherwise assist City
employees at the Employee Benefits Division public counter relative to City
employee rideshare reimbursement programs, carpool, and vanpool programs.
• Perform data entry and filing.
• Photocopy, scan, fax and retrieve information as directed by supervisors and other
• Transport, via City fleet vehicle, documents to and from the nearby Personnel
Department Building and other City departments throughout the City.
• Other duties as assigned and as needed.
Working hours may be assigned between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday
through Friday, averaging approximately 17 hours per week.