City of Los Angeles Personnel Department
Employee Assistance Program
As close as your phone...
This program - which is completely confidential - provides counseling, education and referral.
An EAP counselor can be a resource for such issues as:
- Marriage, family and relationship issues
- Stress and anxiety
- Grief and loss
- Anger Management
- Domestic Violence
- Alcohol and drug dependency
- Other emotional health issues
MHN also offers Work & Life Services to assist you with your day-to-day chores and challenges.
- Childcare and eldercare assistance
- Financial services
- Legal services
- Identity theft recovery services
- Daily living services
You and your eligible family members can access the EAP at any time - 24 hours a day, 365 days per year.
Your online EAP resource...
MHN allows you to tackle the challenges you are facing and develop ways to address them - all from the privacy of your own computer:
- Search for an MHN counselor and get a referral
- Ask our expert and emotional health question
- Access online assessments and self-help programs for stress, depression, insomnia, anxiety and substance abuse
- Access online estate planning information and tools, including an online will-making program
- Find helpful tips, tools and articles
To access your online EAP resources and for more information, please visit http://members.mhn.com. Enter the Company Code "cityoflosangeles".
To find out more about available services, call 1-800-213-5813
An Equal Opportunity Employer